Another award season down, another successful evening of fun and mingling with talented creative peeps in Idaho. This year we’re happy to report that Drake Cooper took home 17 Rockies at the Idaho Ad Federation’s award show. Among the total were 6 Golds, 11 Silvers and a dozen citations of excellence. This year we also took home 3 Silver NW ADDYS® at the 2011 Northwest ADDY® Awards Competition.
We share these awards with the following DC clients: Idaho Travel Council, CBH Homes, 44º North Vodka, Bodybuilding.com, United Dairymen of Idaho, Idaho Department of Commerce, Keynetics, Idaho Department of Agriculture Idaho Preferred, Kount and Boise Bicycle Project. Here’s how it all shook out:
– Bodybuilding.com | LIFT LIFE Magazine Campaign
– Idaho Travel Council | Idaho WINter Installation
– Idaho Department of Agriculture Idaho Preferred | Trade Show Booth
– CBH Homes | Shiny New Awesome Web Video Series
– 44º North Vodka | Consumer Marketing Materials
– United Dairymen of Idaho | I Like Milk TV Campaign
– Idaho Travel Council | Idaho WINter Installation & Campaign
– Boise Advertising Federation | 2010 Rockies Award Show Collateral
– Boise Advertising Federation | 2010 Rockies Award Show Campaign
– 44º North Vodka | Distilled By Earth & Sky Newspaper Ad
– 44º North Vodka | 44º North Vodka Website
– Idaho Department of Commerce | Skinet.com Interactive Magazine Digital Insert
– Keynetics | Keynetics Website
– Keynetics | Keynetics Identity/Stationary Package
– Boise Bicycle Project | Boise Bicycle Project Event Posters
– Kount | Kount Business Cards
– Idaho Department of Commerce | Lewis & Clark in Idaho Website
Congratulations are also due for Dave Cook and his talented cohorts over at Stoltz Marketing Group for reeling in the “Best of Show” award for their work on the United Way Treasure Valley campaign. Big ups to Dave on a personal note for receiving the Silver Medal Award and forever being enshrined into the IAF Hall of Fame.
A complete listing of the IAF Rockie Award winners can be seen here.