It’s almost 3 pm and I’ve got food on the mind…sharing my favorite food blogs…mmm…
1. Bread & Honey. Written by a 26 year old mother and fine artist living in Portland, Oregon. Honest, intriguing, organic and earthy. Love her stories and her style of writing.
2. Cannelle et Vanille. This blog is very much filled with nostalgia, and it is simply beautiful. It’s written by a Basque ex-pat living in the US, and is a journal of her recipes, travels and life stories.
3. The Kitchn. Part of the hugely popular interiors blog Apartment Therapy. Includes a variety of topics that satisfy any and all kitchen cravings. Recipes, kitchen tours, accessories and quick tips such as “Don’t use melted butter to coat your pans!” I love the layout of this blog, it’s really easy to scan through the postings.
4. What’s for Lunch Honey? Offering a global menu (of sorts), from a blogger in Germany. Meeta, the author, was born in Bombay India, has traveled the world, and currently lives in Weimar. Reminds me of my travels to Europe, and time living in Weisbaden, Germany.
5. 101 Cookbooks. One of the most established food blogs, a journal based on Heidi Swanson’s obsession for cookbooks. She focuses primarily on natural, whole foods and ingredients. This blog is practical too, with a handy index of recipes, also sorted by ingredient (spinach, tofu, etc.)
Are you hungry yet?
The Nashville Floods: a case for local news & citizen journalism
“I’m holding on for dear life down here!” a friend texted me the night of Saturday, May 1. He lives…
That’s What We Think, Here’s What We Do
Our Creative Advertising Services
Campaign Planning™ & Strategy
Brand & Sales Strategy, Research
Art, Story & Experiential
Copywriting, Design, Social, Content
Websites, Campaign Assets, Apps, Email
SEO, SEM & Overall User Experience
Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
Media Strategy, Planning, Buying, Trafficking & Attribution
Data Insights & Analytics
Media Optimization, Trends, Forecasting, Testing
Photo & Video Production
Direction, Cinematography, Editing, Post