We are seeking a highly skilled Sr. ASP.NET developer with a strong background in building creative, scalable, high-quality and high-performance web applications.
Candidate must be self-directed with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision . Must be able to work in our fast-paced environment with a team of art directors, designers, writers, programmers, and account managers.
Ideally we’d love to see: 40% .NET/database work, 40% front-end work, 20% admin/planning.
Skill set list:
- ASP.NET 2.0 to 4.0 Web Forms and MVC
- Strong HTML and CSS skills. (HTML5, CSS3 experience is a plus)
- Experience following best practices in C# .NET application development.
- SQL Server (Intermediate to Expert Level)
- Experience with XML, XSLT, JSON and other data formats.
- Mobile web dev
- PHP (WordPress)
- Web server, DNS, DHCP, and other server technologies
- Version Control System (DVCS like git preferred)
- Energetic, creative team and workspace
- Warehouse office, downtown Boise
- Ample company benefits like Red Bull and healthcare plan.
Timing: As soon as possible
Location: Boise, ID (relocation mandatory)
Pay: Depending on experience
Please send your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com. Please put the job title you are applying for in the subject line of your email. If you have any questions, please call our Boise office at 208-342-0925.
ABOUT DRAKE COOPER
We are a Northwest U.S. advertising and digital agency with offices in Boise and Seattle. Ranking #26 in Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work”, Drake Cooper embraces the idea of enjoying life while at work (and at play). Our mantra is – We Build Brands and we work with brands in many categories like tourism, recreation, and food and beverage.
We’re on a mission to find a talented, passionate, energetic, ACD/Art Director rock star type person to join our family.…
Our Creative Advertising Services
Campaign Planning™ & Strategy
Brand & Sales Strategy, Research
Art, Story & Experiential
Copywriting, Design, Social, Content
UX & Technology
UX, UI, Development, Marketing Automation
SEO, SEM & Overall User Experience
Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
Media Strategy, Planning, Buying, Trafficking & Attribution
Data Insights & Analytics
Media Optimization, Trends, Forecasting, Testing
Photo & Video Production
Direction, Cinematography, Editing, Post