Drake Cooper is seeking a full-time interactive designer to lead digital design and develop compelling and creative interactive projects. Someone who brings with them exceptional understanding of visual design and the ability to take concepts and produce designs in a variety of digital media. Duties will include visual design, creating prototypes, wireframes or mockups; front-end development, banner ads and online advertising.
The ideal candidate must be organized, highly creative, energetic, and possess a true passion for digital design. The ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment is critical to this position.
- Excellent grasp of design fundamentals (fonts, typography, color, layout, etc)
- 2+ years of professional digital design experience
- Killer portfolio
- Expert in designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience working at an agency or fast-paced work environment
- Intimate knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Flash
- Knowledge of and designing for responsive layouts
Drake Cooper is an equal opportunity employer. Along with the perks of working in a flourishing creative environment, all full-time employees are eligible for the usual benefits. Job is located in Boise, Idaho.
Send resume and portfolio of work (PDF or online gallery only. No physical books or portfolios please.) to Dan Ronfeld at email@example.com by 12/1/12 with “Interactive Designer” as the subject line.
Our Creative Advertising Services
Campaign Planning™ & Strategy
Brand & Sales Strategy, Research
Art, Story & Experiential
Copywriting, Design, Social, Content
Websites, Campaign Assets, Apps, Email
Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
Media Strategy, Planning, Buying, Trafficking & Attribution
Data Insights & Analytics
Media Optimization, Trends, Forecasting, Testing
Photo & Video Production
Direction, Cinematography, Editing, Post