.Net Web Developer Wanted
We are seeking a highly skilled senior ASP.NET developer with a strong background in building creative, scalable high-quality and high-performance web applications. The job will require building and maintaining custom content management systems and site administration tools.
Candidate must be self-directed with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in our fast-paced environment with a team of art directors, designers, writers, programmers, and account managers.
Your workload will be approximately 45% .NET/database work, 45% front-end work, 10% in meetings.
- ASP.NET 2.0 to 4.0 Web Forms
- Strong HTML and CSS skills. (HTML5, CSS3 experience is a plus)
- Experience following best practices in C# .NET application development.
- SQL Server (T-SQL) Must be able to work with and design Tables, Views, Stored Procedures and UDFs.
- Experience with XML, XSLT, JSON and other data formats.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a larger development team.
- Bonus if you have experience with WordPress, PHP, and mobile web.
- High-energy, fast-paced environment
- Usual benefits apply including health insurance, 401k, etc…but also includes Red Bull and coffee
Please submit resume, portfolio, code samples (ASP.NET C#, jQuery, HTML and CSS) and relevant links to email@example.com.
Our Creative Advertising Services
Campaign Planning™ & Strategy
Brand & Sales Strategy, Research
Art, Story & Experiential
Copywriting, Design, Social, Content
Websites, Campaign Assets, Apps, Email
Media Strategy, Planning, Buying, Trafficking & Attribution
Insights & Analytics
Media Optimization, Trends, Forecasting, Testing
Video & Photo Production
Direction, Cinematography, Editing, Post